Premier League Games 10/11/12 January

It's really bringing me to the point of fucking the whole thing off and doing something else with my evenings/weekends. Always watched as much football as I can, from diff leagues and cups. Now though its changed for me, with VAR I don't enjoy it (as a City fan or in a none city game as a neutral).

I love city , but I don’t watch many non city games anymore .... rather watch NFL or Fishing

I love city , but I don’t watch many non city games anymore .... rather watch NFL or Fishing

Same I mostly only watch City but might watch a utd game for a laugh......if fans from all clubs just start watching just their teams the viewing will drop. I use to each other games but VAR has killed it for me ....every game is ruined by VAR. With viewing figures dropping it will make it harder to sell the tv rights.

What was the difference between his 'tackle' and the one the Arsenal lad got?

Aubameyang never touched the ball that was much more obvious. Even then the ref only gave a yellow until VAR overturned it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.