Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you feel the game was ref'd today from a VAR perspective?

First of all you know I think VAR is wank full stop

As for today mate, it didn't surprise me much. The commentators said they can't go back to a throw in, is that even true? Who knows. Only one replay of Henderson potentially handballing it too

Robertson going over the top should be a red, but I don't think it was intentional, but no VAR or foul given if I remember right (still hungover)

Be interesting to see what happens next season.
I mentioned it on another thread, the prem league as a product is no longer competitive.
Us and the dippers are light years ahead and some of the under card is to be quite Frank utter cannon fodder.
For me with the disillusionment over VAR and lack of competition to us and the dippers will drive people away. Some of the teams are terrible.
I bet they will be soon a big craving again for a European league.
VAR and the Prem have contrived to hand Liverpool their first title for 30 years, my bet is the Rags will be next to gain a helping hand.
Prem League as a product is shit.

If going by the measure of greatness that was widely used in relation to City‘s 100 point season, Liverpool will have to do this all again to be called ‘great’. Funny that I’ve not heard anyone use that unit of measurement for Liverpool - maybe they are waiting until the end of the season......

Be interesting to see what happens next season.
I mentioned it on another thread, the prem league as a product is no longer competitive.
Us and the dippers are light years ahead and some of the under card is to be quite Frank cannon fodder.
For me with the disillusionment over VAR and lack of competition to us and the dippers will drive people away. Some of the teams are terrible.
I bet they will be soon a big craving again for a European league.
VAR and the Prem have contrived to hand Liverpool their first title for 30 years, my bet is the Rags will be next to gain a helping hand.
Prem League as a product is shit.

It will take more that VAR to help United......

We all know it's a stitch up this year but if we bang on about it we will be seen as poor losers. We are in a no win situation and the press/media know that. Moan we are sore losers , say nothing and they win either way the press/media have got us. My mates from other clubs can see it but as their clubs arent near the top arent as bothered as we are.

It's about fair competition with the same rules for all Gordon..

Best team wins and all that..!

If I'm playing a game of snooker with my brother and he goes for a pee but says carry on, don't wait for me..

If I then shove 6 reds in the pockets and tell him when he gets back, I scored 44, it'll be cheating, I'll probably win the frame and the £1 that was riding on it but it wouldn't be fair would it?

That's VAR in a nutshell except nobodies gone for a pee and they are doing the cheating in front of our fkin eyes..!!

Footnote..

My brother wouldn't believe me if I told him that I got a 44 break in his absence 'cos he knows that I'm a bit shit at snooker..!

Ha!

Mate do what I do.
Don't listen to pre and post match programmes.
Avoid sky sports news.
Don't listen to sports radio.
Avoid newspapers.

The whole media side of football is infested with Scousers, fans of Liverpool and ex players.

I've tried it and find it very soothing. No screech talking to the whales and the dogs, no fat Scouse woman wearing a fat red coat getting her digs in, no pisshead or dogging or pointing ex players saying we us and lar.
Fuck them.
Fuck them all.

You got room in yout lead lined box for 1 more..?

Haha..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.