United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the reports of Ferguson going to his office at half time for stiff drink came out, I did wonder if Ole refuses to park in his old space, he's probably left Ferguson's office exactly like he left it and is working out of a broom closet next door hasn't he?

The best thing about this quote is that despite it being so, so much worse than what Moyes said about them trying to reach our level, the fans won't make 10% of the fuss they made about that comment, because they've fallen so far in the intervening 6 years.
True, don’t think it’s even been mentioned on Red Cafe from what I can see. The fact he effectively stood up for the Glazers and Woodward is the icing on the cake. A company man until the bitter end.

Hilarious. Think that’s almost as damning as that Moyes quote about them aspiring to play like us.
I honestly think this is worse. The Moyes thing was bad but at the end of the day he was just bluntly speaking the truth.

Ole here is insinuating that he's gagging for little old City's respect, and that he somehow found it in a team sheet that included Claudio Bravo and no strikers lol. The strength of that team was no different to the strength of the team we played against Burton last season and he's bragging about it.

It won't get anywhere near the amount of mainstream coverage that the Moyes thing got though, cos all of his mates in the media wouldn't dare say a word. Neville would lose his mind if it was anyone else at the club saying that.

True, don’t think it’s even been mentioned on Red Cafe from what I can see. The fact he effectively stood up for the Glazers and Woodward is the icing on the cake. A company man until the bitter end.

A company will always get loyalty from someone who is under qualified but over promoted - Woodward is not stupid

Another corner turned apparently
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.