The Masked Singer

I cant stand her, or Jonathan Ross for that matter
I cant stand any presenters really.
Alan Carr.
Them pointless geordie twats.
I fucking hate anything that has some nob talking shite to someone who's meant to be a celebrity.
Off it goes.
And as for this I cant even watch the advert

I cant stand any presenters really.
Alan Carr.
Them pointless geordie twats.
I fucking hate anything that has some nob talking shite to someone who's meant to be a celebrity.
Off it goes.
And as for this I cant even watch the advert

What about that Scouser who presents things about cakes. Cakes. A programme about cakes. Oh the humanity, the dumbing down of the masses. What a pile of shit.

Nothing summed up the sub-standard requirements of panelists and their bullshit perception of their own intelligence as Rita Ora suggesting a hot totty, rather than a hot toddy.

Beautiful woman but.... Looked like her next shit was a hedgehog when all her previous flirting turned out to be for Justin Hawkins..

Watched it for the first and last time.

What about that Scouser who presents things about cakes. Cakes. A programme about cakes. Oh the humanity, the dumbing down of the masses. What a pile of shit.

You mean Simon Rimmer on a Sunday morning on channel 4? Karl Pilkington was very funny on there this morning.

Imagine having hundreds of channels at your fingertips and choosing this pile of wank to spend watching on a Saturday night.
Brain dead tv for the reality generation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.