Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said it many times and I will say it again, Leroy is our best winger.

When he was playing regularly two seasons ago, he matched Raheem numbers

Last season when he was not playing a lot, he saved the team a lot, scored important goals against Liverpool , United & Schalke when City were playing with 10 players.

He is a guy who stepped in big occasions against difficult opponents and doesn't collapse under pressure.

Keeping him will be easy imo, if we really want to :

1- offer him whatever the club is paying Sterling
2- Give him his position back LW, with half of margin of error tolerance that Pep is giving Sterling.
Sterling is a very good player off the ball. Sane can be a liability without it.

City miss Sane as an impact substitute but I would never select Sane above Sterling or Mahrez. We're still talking about potential with Leroy Sane. He should really stay at City imo to achieve that.

Please, not Traore.

He’s a big and muscular David White.

Kicks the ball forward, head down, runs, barges past opponents, and is hit and miss with the final pass or shot.

Got lucky against us.

Everything coming out Mahrez and nasal spray stopping Sane leaving looks bang on and maybe explains him stinking the place out in that last few months and Pep rightly benching him. His head has been at Bayern for over a year and that's confirmed by the contract situation. If he genuinely was "with us" he sign a new deal that gives a big fee from Bayern via clause. But no he got injured and now feels like we're to blame. I wouldn't rule out player strike in summer if we don't accept Bayern lowballing

Sterling is a very good player off the ball. Sane can be a liability without it.

City miss Sane as an impact substitute but I would never select Sane above Sterling or Mahrez. We're still talking about potential with Leroy Sane. He should really stay at City imo to achieve that.

Can you tell us why he won the Young player of the year award before Sterling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.