Seasoncard renewal packs

The amount of people I’ve heard say they are not renewing next season or they are coming out of all the cup schemes, just saying

VAR.....ticket price increases.....no loyalty points for away games.....agreements with the scum to lower our allocation.......now people are suggesting we lose our tat as well?

#firstworldproblems :)

Metal and rubbber have always been recycled. Last years tin when thrown away might be part of your next new car, and rubber can be regenerated.

Rubber would go in your general waste bin, and therefore to landfill, not recycling.

Maybe the club could include scarves, etc to people who are getting a seasoncard for the first time this season ... but for the rest of us, just send the card.

And/or just send freebies to under-16s.

Personally, I've got enough scarves / badges etc now to last me for foreseeable future.

@Prestwich_Blue Has feedback such as this be passed to the club? I'm seeing a lot of this. A lot more than previous seasons. If it's not VAR it's pricing.
We don't know what the club is proposing yet but that's why I started this thread (and one on Twitter) to get some idea what people are thinking so I can go back to the club with some solid feedback.

Of course you'll never get a unanimous view from 40,000 people on something like this. Some like the package we've had the last few seasons, some just want a ticket, some a ticket and maybe some vouchers, some want that but maybe something a bit more for kids.

Based on the feedback I've had, my choice would be ticket plus vouchers for merchandise from the shop, maybe one for a discount off a cup ticket and one for food and drink. To me vouchers have two main benefits. From a fan point of view, a voucher for £10 off means that they can buy something they want, be that a scarf, hat, shirt or some leisure wear. So if you buy something costing £15, you get your 10% off then the £10 discount, meaning it'll cost you £3.50. From a club point of view, it gets you into the shop and you may well end up spending more than £15. Or you buy a cup ticket you might not have done previously.

Based on the feedback I've had, my choice would be ticket plus vouchers for merchandise from the shop, maybe one for a discount off a cup ticket and one for food and drink. To me vouchers have two main benefits. From a fan point of view, a voucher for £10 off means that they can buy something they want, be that a scarf, hat, shirt or some leisure wear. So if you buy something costing £15, you get your 10% off then the £10 discount, meaning it'll cost you £3.50. From a club point of view, it gets you into the shop and you may well end up spending more than £15. Or you buy a cup ticket you might not have done previously.

they gave vouchers away once before iirc, years ago, you can't usually use your season tickets discount as well as the voucher. So as much as i like the idea if it was maybe £10 off something £20 or more (ideally less, but not likely) city would no doubt make it £10 off if you spend £50 and no season card used with it. I don't plan to spend £50 in the shop :( Too skint! Don't buy food either, but i know people liked the food vouchers they used to include in the packs. Thwre's no way city will give away a £10 shop voucher unless it's off a high price item. Unless you can change their mind!!

We don't know what the club is proposing yet but that's why I started this thread (and one on Twitter) to get some idea what people are thinking so I can go back to the club with some solid feedback.

Of course you'll never get a unanimous view from 40,000 people on something like this. Some like the package we've had the last few seasons, some just want a ticket, some a ticket and maybe some vouchers, some want that but maybe something a bit more for kids.

Thanks for sharing and getting feedback.

From what I've read so far, like you say, the vast majority who have contributed to this thread don't want a scarf, a tin, a rubber band, a badge, a booklet, a sticker, etc, anymore. They just want an 'open cash or discount voucher" to use where they please and their season ticket.

Ideas.

A free pint, burger, hot dog, pie, etc voucher.

When you take your kids or grankids to the play area what do you think they are walking on? Answer regenerated rubber

Yes, but if you throw something into your black bin, such as a rubber wrist band, no one sifts through it looking for items that can be used. It goes in landfill.

Season ticket only for me, what the club spends on scarfs,badges and other tat could be given to the local food bank or other local charities
Totally agree - people don't, and never have, bought a season ticket for a free scarf.
The badge I don't mind as people collect them - 1 badge, 1 card, 1 small envelope and you're done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.