Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want a LM/CAM hybrid, Ziyech is lightyears ahead of him in every aspect of the game. The only reason to get Grealish is to fill the homegrown quota

Ziyech has played on the left once this season - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/hakim-ziyech/leistungsdaten/spieler/217111.

He's prodominantly a right sided player, which we already have an imbalance of with Sterling, Mahrez and Bernardo.

He's left footed, so presumably could be converted, similar to what we did with Sane, but it's not like he's tried and trusted in the role.

I know what you mean his passing is awful,a player at city shouldn't have a percentage as low as him,92.1% is shocking,

do people actually watch gundogan, or follow like sheep because its the in thing to do?
ah well each to their own ,

imo he has been excellent this season, sorry to go against the grain

oh no I watch him every match. Just my opinion that when he plays we tend to lose possession more often and in more dangerous positions. I don’t think he’s a bad player at all, he would make it in to most starting 11’s, just don’t think he’s quite good enough for ours

Hes a very good player that will do well at a top 6 club. Don’t think we’re looking for a player in his position so very much Doubt it will be us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.