Why has Bluuemoon off-topic become so sterile?

I am left handed, ginger and a non binary vegan. I think that gives me more right than most (if not all) to comment on whether Off Topic has gone senile. I think Mazarelli Cheeseis is completely within his/her/its rights to make a totally unfounded complaint merely to get a post removed. We expound far too much energy arguing about issues that are not relevant.

In my opinion the problem with Off Topic is that there are to many posh bastards on it. in it, nearby.

I am left handed, ginger and a non binary vegan. I think that gives me more right than most (if not all) to comment on whether Off Topic has gone senile. I think Mazarelli Cheeseis is completely within his/her/its rights to make a totally unfounded complaint merely to get a post removed. We expound far too much energy arguing about issues that are not relevant.

In my opinion the problem with Off Topic is that there are to many posh bastards on it. in it, nearby.
While I thank you for not assuming my gender, is it really too much to ask for you to pm me to enquire about my preference of pronoun before addressing me? Neanderthals like you make me sick.

While I thank you for not assuming my gender, is it really too much to ask for you to pm me to enquire about my preference of pronoun before addressing me? Neanderthals like you make me sick.

Look I was too busy saving the planet, fuck Greta Finberg, I was there years before her/him/it so I don't know what a pronoun is, it is poncy, lahde fuckin' dah people like you and GDM that are ruining this place. You neutral bastards get on my non binary tits, get off the fence and fight for what you believe in and no Toblerone is not worth fighting for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.