Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

People can be very ignorant at times. Tyler works for a company for whom their subscriber base is probably made up of around 70% across the rags and Livarpool. He will either choose and/or be under instruction to ensure that his work ensures that they are happy and retained. So as well as over-hyping their shite, being totally underwhelmed by anything those filthy lottery winning, FFP cheating dirty arab Manc twats do is just the cherry on the sycophantic revenue generating cake. If that upsets what in percentage terms is a tiny element of the $ky viewing population then my guess is that they think it's a risk worth taking.

People can be very ignorant at times. Tyler works for a company for whom their subscriber base is probably made up of around 70% across the rags and Livarpool. He will either choose and/or be under instruction to ensure that his work ensures that they are happy and retained. So as well as over-hyping their shite, being totally underwhelmed by anything those filthy lottery winning, FFP cheating dirty arab Manc twats do is just the cherry on the sycophantic revenue generating cake. If that upsets what in percentage terms is a tiny element of the $ky viewing population then my guess is that they think it's a risk worth taking.
Really?! They are the two biggest supported clubs but there are that many football fans of so many clubs around the country that I’d be surprised if they even made up 30% together.

Really?! They are the two biggest supported clubs but there are that many football fans of so many clubs around the country that I’d be surprised if they even made up 30% together.
It’s a bit paradox really. United and Liverpool are simultaneously the most popular and unpopular teams in the country.

Who cares?

I know how good we are, couldn't give a shite if the pundits and comentators dont.

Honestly when football on tv first became a regular thing the scousers were dominant, when sky then upped the tv coverage and the prem was born ex scousers were always gonna be the choice of expert pundit because if the 20 years before, then the rags started dominating so ex rags became regulars, the comentators were always a bit shit bar two or three.

Now after the last decade you have dickov, lescott, dunne, hinchcliffe regularary co-comemtating or punditing on all the channels, and now micah everywhere on BT, sky and BBC.

Yeah we are not the glamour team and no one gives us credit as they are still so far up liverpool and the rags arses, but if we have a decade like the last there will be more and more ex city players as pundits.

Also have you ever read scouse and rag fans talking about tyler, they honestly believe he is bias against them and you know if we did have a commentator that loved us we would still whinge about them.

Also what would you have to moan about

And how does that logic work when applied to the tv licence funded ,impartial, BBC..?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.