Stupid little things that bug you

Thanks, Nimrod, I'd no idea someone had beaten me to the you/you're and there/their thing. I hadn't looked at p.94, and it was pure coincidence(or synchronicity).

Black.
My tv is black. The panel you plug stuff into is black. The plugs that go in the panel are black. Can't see a fucking thing!
My desktop is black........repeat ad nauseam.

Black.
My tv is black. The panel you plug stuff into is black. The plugs that go in the panel are black. Can't see a fucking thing!
My desktop is black........repeat ad nauseam.
Black is my favourite colour. I find it is easy to colour coordinate black trousers, shirts, socks etc and they don't need washing so much. Also no chance of colours running in the wash.

People standing on front of doors! As in shops ect having a full blown conversation whilst your standing there looking to go in.
I always find a shopping trip to Asda bad for this. People stop dead in the doorways, to either look at the receipt, get their fags out, pull their brollies out the handbags, no end of nonsense. Get out of the fucking way!

People who object to me lobbing a bag full of dog poo into their garden, why should I have to carry it home it stinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.