Match Thread | Aston Villa vs Man City (12/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fabulous game.

We're so much better than the scouse twats, if we had all the decisions they got and fewer injuries we'd be way ahead of them.
You know, i think i would be happier to play like this most weeks and finish second then win the league by scraping 1:0 wins.

Easy to say on the back of our recent success and I am sure that after the wait the dippers have had they will take it any way they can.

Signing Aguero was the worst piece of business of the 2011 transfer window?...
Indeed.. and if I recall correctly, the same programme also had Phil Thompson expecting Charlie Adam to the Formation Brick Throwers' Society to be the possible 'signing of the season' whilst Matt Le Tissier backed Roberto Mancini to be the first manager sacked that season? Don't know why they don't change the name of that programme to 'The Brains Trust'..

Yeah he actually comes across as really liking Sergio, so I'm sure he'll be pleased it was him who did it.
He might not feel the same if we extend Sergio's contract and he breaks the all time PL goals record though!

Doubt it. Serg would need about 3-4 more seasons to do that. Serg is on 178 I think, and Shearer had 260.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.