Aston Villa (A) Post-Match Thread

I hear by swear I will never criticise Peps choice of players again , it’s fair to say he knows a little more than me

It should have been ten...we were excellent..so glad Kun has broken both records today.
Some great performances by our players today..nice to see Dave playing and running the show..Rod and Fern excellent and Stones and Mendy very good..nice to see Mahrez get a cpl too..what a pass from KDB to Gabby ..Cancello looking like he's enjoying playing now..

Fantastic performance albeit against a poor Villa side. Take a bow Sergio the best ever Striker the PL has ever seen. When we are on our A game we are a joy to watch. Another excellent performance by Riyadh who is really beginning to shine and like many City fans I had my doubts but the guy is showing his quality

We need to increase the gap over 4th as quickly as possible, means when the Chumps kicks in again that we can rest players for the Prem games, which will be pivotal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.