Aston Villa (A) Post-Match Thread

Fuck me what a team we are. Mesmerising display. Great noise from the away fans again, came through loud and clear on telly.

If you’d read that, you’d have seen it’s still 4 automatic spots. (I think it’s set in stone like that until 2022 anyway when changes can be made again).
I know. All I said was that last time I remembered seeing anything it was about it being reduced, which was less than 2 months ago, rather than 10 years, lol.

Excellent performance against a poor Villa, oh how I wish we could replay the Norwich game.

Mahrez has moved ahead of Sterling on current performances but I suspect he will be back in on Saturday with Sergio rested. When Laporte is back I think he will be partnering Fernandinho in the centre of defence with Stones and Otamendi sharing substitute duties.

Mendy starting to look like a player again and Cancelo benefitting from match time. David Silva can still do it but probably only against teams like Villa.

it was great to make the most of a lot of chances given up by a team that offered nothing. will take 1-6 away and 3 points every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.