City’s Away Support Tonight

So what happened at the entrance to the coach park after the game? I was in front of it and went towards Hotel Football before walking round so was at the arse end of the coach park when it was all happening. Then had a leisurely walk back into town and I don’t think I’ve ever seen it as dead as it was after an Old Trafford derby. Normally there’d be loads of them milling about all over. Went in the Britons Protection for a pint and a whisky chaser and it was like the Marie Celeste!

Fortunate enough to be there today and everyone in full voice. Usual coked up scroats amongst the following but so long as they’re not making trouble for anyone else I’m not bothered. Stewards a bit over zealous but that just seems the norm these days.

just wish we could emulate the singing/atmosphere at the Etihad!

Fortunate enough to be there today and everyone in full voice. Usual coked up scroats amongst the following but so long as they’re not making trouble for anyone else I’m not bothered. Stewards a bit over zealous but that just seems the norm these days.

just wish we could emulate the singing/atmosphere at the Etihad!
get an area with 3,000 stood up of loyal blues who love ballooning like at aways etc and you would

Well done Blues, magnificent today.
Pictures of their fans leaving at 32mins as well. I was expecting "empty seats here, there, every fucking where" but got full renditions of most of the others.

None stop singing at the swamp and again today, brilliant support. Just seen Kevs pass on the box, fucking ridiculous..
Our great vocal support today was mistaken for the home support on more than one occasion by sky " villa in great voice regardless of the score"....Simon stone also reported on the bbc that villa fans were vocal about var when it was obvious that it was the away support

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.