Aston Villa (A) Post-Match Thread

the best footballing team this country has ever seen.
I missed the mighty Magyars but that would have been a game.
To be fair, it's a close thing between them, Guardiola's City, Real Madrid around 1960, Brazil 1970, Cruyff's Netherlands, and - yes - the Busby Babes.

Brilliant performance, with arguably 4 first choice players missing, Laporte, Walker, Bernardo and Sterling. We’re a joy to watch when we play like that. KDB and Agüero absolutely outstanding, thought Stones looked back to his best as well. Happy days ;)

Much easier than I thought it would be. Villa were very obliging but we played some fantastic stuff and it was a very strong all round team performance. So pleased for Sergio who has been fantastic for us since day one.

Spot on. With the way we are now playing, and the genius of Pep mixing things up from week to week this season could become something special, all from a feeling of the season being a potential disaster just a month or so ago.

The strength in depth of the team is back to its former scary heights, a lot of very good players needing to be left out of the match day squad AHEAD of Laporte and Sane’s return.

Let’s keep the heads down and smash teams one game at a time.

6-1, Bernardo rested and Raheem getting a much deserved rest.
I think the league’s gone but I’d love to take the dippers apart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.