Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Phenomenal player and person..!

Fantastic attitude, superb loyalty and commitment to City..!

All time record goalscorer for us and we have all been privileged to witness it unfold in our era of watching City..!

It will take some beating and will probably remain intact for a considerable amount of time..

Great achievement for him and something he can be immensely proud of that's for sure..!

I'd also go as far as saying, Sergio is the best signing we have ever made in our history and boy have we made some belting signings in our time..!

Bell
SWP
KDB
David
Yaya
Vinny
Ferna
Bernardo
Sterling
Sane
Pep

That's some roll call but for me Sergio edges it for me ..!

is a club legend- in a time when agents and financial opportunities can turn a players head he has always been loyal while keeping top class standards when his body must be saying rest.The record for hat tricks and foreign scorers may be beaten but that special day will live forever-what a player

The media should hang their heads in shame , fucking disgrace how he has been ignored when they all vote " for the best " !

what individual accolades did Henry win ? - plenty and to be fair; all deserved but, it puts the fact that Kun has been largely shunned by sports writers and he hasn't really been properly recognised for his huge achievements. It’s a forgone conclusion that the Dippers will sweep the board this year for all player and manager awards.... it’ll be an utter wankfest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.