Why has Bluuemoon off-topic become so sterile?

Anyway right, I tell you why Off Top has gone down the Khazi, you start an excellent thread, nip out to go to your sons and when you come back it has gone.

It's when mancityfans.net closed and all the twats on there moved over ;-)

I actually never knew anyone on there so calling them twats was a joke

Not sure it's that simple mate. Ric could still be sued for thousands if someone ignores the warnings, goes in there and gets hurt feelings.
How can he if it's a closed off topic forum?... Our mods will have an easier job I think. Apart from that, anyone who is posting anything libelous or breaking BM CoC rules can be warned or possibly banned. Bluemoon is(or should be) a largely self policing forum and when anyone is being a proper **** others have called them out.

Posting in a malicious manner and posting in jest are two different things, hence why I have to keep winking at the end of jokey posts! ; )

How can he if it's a closed off topic forum?... Our mods will have an easier job I think. Apart from that, anyone who is posting anything libelous or breaking BM CoC rules can be warned or possibly banned. Bluemoon is(or should be) a largely self policing forum and when anyone is being a proper **** others have called them out.

Posting in a malicious manner and posting in jest are two different things, hence why I have to keep winking at the end of jokey posts! ; )

Beamer, I think you need to sit down, take that hanky off your head and re-read what Motsy Cheese thing wrote.

and then take your Mods ergh meds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.