City’s Away Support Tonight

Our great vocal support today was mistaken for the home support on more than one occasion by sky " villa in great voice regardless of the score"....Simon stone also reported on the bbc that villa fans were vocal about var when it was obvious that it was the away support

Fuck em, City on tour..

Our great vocal support today was mistaken for the home support on more than one occasion by sky " villa in great voice regardless of the score"....Simon stone also reported on the bbc that villa fans were vocal about var when it was obvious that it was the away support
We have no fans home and away, that's what they like to believe. It gives penises like Stone a small boner.

Fortunate enough to be there today and everyone in full voice. Usual coked up scroats amongst the following but so long as they’re not making trouble for anyone else I’m not bothered. Stewards a bit over zealous but that just seems the norm these days.

just wish we could emulate the singing/atmosphere at the Etihad!
What’s wrong with coked up scrotes? If they’re not causing trouble what makes them scrotes anyway?

Just watched a suitably contrite Villa blog of today's game.
Didn't even stay at the ground after 0 - 5 as his mates had already fucked off, then had the cheek to tell watchers City's away support was shit.
Fucking dickhead. All I heard after our 2nd was City fans on the TV. Like mentioned above the commentator bizarrely thought City were Villa fans at odd occasions.

Just watched a suitably contrite Villa blog of today's game.
Didn't even stay at the ground after 0 - 5 as his mates had already fucked off, then had the cheek to tell watchers City's away support was shit.
Fucking dickhead. All I heard after our 2nd was City fans on the TV. Like mentioned above the commentator bizarrely thought City were Villa fans at odd occasions.
Yeah I watched it as well, what a stupid **** him with the glasses on was, all you could hear was City fans prick, just like his dickhead manager saying they gifted us our goals and our strike force cost more than there team, I just hope these pricks go down.

Our fans were singing at 0-0. 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 4-0 and for a while after we made it 5-0. Villa fans were silent at 0-0. 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 4-0 and for a while after we made it 5-0. Then they decided to show they didn't care and came out with a few ditties. It reminded of how we used to be when Arsenal came to town and went 4 up a couple of times.
There were that many empty seats at the end it was almost like a home game. In fact a few of our fans were chanting "Is this the Etihad" as the home fans streamed for the exit with ten minutes remaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.