#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s so much more involved now, even ignoring the goals. Happy for him, he’s showing his class now.

Hold my hands up, wasn’t impressed but his ‘license’ to roam has made him far more dangerous recently and he now looks like the player we all expected.

If you were a City fan, you would have been happy for him and the club. You are just a pathetic hater.

You are here for Mahrez. I would like to see you around when he is gone. And I am not hater, notice I ignored “pathetic” because I will not get to your low level. I am very convinced we are better without him, and as I said, one or two good games or goals or assists will not change my opinion.

You are here for Mahrez. I would like to see you around when he is gone. And I am not hater, notice I ignored “pathetic” because I will not get to your low level. I am very convinced we are better without him, and as I said, one or two good games or goals or assists will not change my opinion.

I like Mahrez (so what?). Do you even live in Manchester?
Your two last posts prove my point. Please don't give "likes" to whoever contradicts my posts anymore. Ignore me from now on as I will ignore you.

Your two last posts prove my point. Please don't give "likes" to whoever contradicts my posts anymore. Ignore me from now on as I will ignore you.

My pleasure. And I will continue giving likes to any post I like, you don’t tell me what to do or not to do. As I said, I would love to see around after your friend is gone. You will be on the forum of his new club rooting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.