Aston Villa (A) Post-Match Thread

That the game that the Rob Earnshaw tried to nick the own goal by sprinting to get there before it crossed the line ? He hadn't scored for weeks if I remember correctly.
Yeah, that sounds plausible. Very hard to take a own goal away from Dunne when he was on it tbf

Another top performance even after making 6 changes really seem to be hitting top gear now and a near fully fit squad big shout for mahrez who is unplayable atm.
Agree wholeheartedly.
We are starting to peak at a critical time for the cup competitions. The return of Laporte and Sane in the coming weeks will make us even stronger. It’s just a pity the victims have got such a big lead....and VAR!

Nice to see after the villa gobshitery that followed the Etihad game, the self proclaimed best fans in the prem filing out after 27 mins. Warmed the cockles that did.
Up there with Wolves & Newcastle for bellends of the year award .

It was not a penalty, and of course VAR was not going to overrule the referee.
As far as I could see Gundo's foot did not step on the Villa diver, and he didn't trip him up either as far as I could tell. You could see he was looking for the opportunity to dive before then.
Really dislike this lack of sportsmanship and it is putting me off the game.
The officials are pathetic in that they don't seem to know when players dive or what is an actual foul these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.