dog faeces

why bother to pick the stuff up and put it in a plastic bag if all your going to do is walk 20 yards down the road and sling it in someones garden, WTF is wrong with these people, cctv has been adjusted and i will be in waiting tonight
Just seen in another thread that it's not as simple as you might think. You'll need the blokes permission to film him, and you'll have to pay for any bags that land on your property.

x0rVW9H.jpg

This is all I see when I see the word dog shit.

It's absolutely disgusting to see bagged up dog turds slung into a tree to hang there forevermore as some ghastly shit bauble. I'm a very mild and meek man so I would never dare, should I catch someone doing so, fling the contents of such a disposed bag all down the back of their neck.
I just hope their mutt decides to chew their fucking shoes, sky remotes, phone .. anything. The disgusting selfish demics.

It's absolutely disgusting to see bagged up dog turds slung into a tree to hang there forevermore as some ghastly shit bauble. I'm a very mild and meek man so I would never dare, should I catch someone doing so, fling the contents of such a disposed bag all down the back of their neck.
I just hope their mutt decides to chew their fucking shoes, sky remotes, phone .. anything. The disgusting selfish demics.

it’s worse than not bagging it in my opinion, an utter cunts trick and I if I ever saw so doing it I would be ripping into them, own a dog, own the shit, bag it and bin it.

it’s worse than not bagging it in my opinion, an utter cunts trick and I if I ever saw so doing it I would be ripping into them, own a dog, own the shit, bag it and bin it.

what if there aren't any bins around ? as part of the council cut backs they have removed loads round my way, that's why I lob it into someones garden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.