What's your favourite disinfectant?

Not into disinfectant to be honest, I'm more of a scented fragrance sort of guy..!

Anyway I managed to buy the last half dozen Gwyneth Paltrow candles off the internet on a recommendation ..

Got 2 lit at the moment.. the cat's going batshit and although I've had chicken for tea there's a strong fishy smell in the air..

I might light a couple more of them to see if it helps shift the smell.... God it's strong!

Masks anything does this beauty.

E44735_800.jpg

Not into disinfectant to be honest, I'm more of a scented fragrance sort of guy..!

Anyway I managed to buy the last half dozen Gwyneth Paltrow candles off the internet on a recommendation ..

Got 2 lit at the moment.. the cat's going batshit and although I've had chicken for tea there's a strong fishy smell in the air..

I might light a couple more of them to see if it helps shift the smell.... God it's strong!

Gwyneth could do with disinfecting her minge after all the candle's she's had up it.

Gwyneth could do with disinfecting her minge after all the candle's she's had up it.

I've opened the windows now, it's freezing and the draught has blown the candles out..

The good news is that the fishy smell appears to have gone now..!

Wonder what it was?

Anyway it's a romantic night in tomoz, I think I'll light a couple of my new candles to set the mood..!

Jeyes fluid or dettol. Also partial to a dilute solution of TCP.

Only this: When we did dogs we used to Sis-Saz-Brick for who went on Turd Patrol and sometimes it would be a quite a few days as it was the best out of a hundred. The unlucky recipient would gather an Asda black bin bag and sea side spade and bravely march out to patio stations. The only thing that could remove the smell was Jays and truly a breath of fresh air in the world of disinfection. One day in the past when we had "The Great Dane" I was awakened in the middle of the night with the most nauseating foul stench of shit. After wafting the covers I decided to investigate making my way on the top of our landing when I felt a warm squelch that worked it's way through my bare toes. I looked down and it was a cow pat full but worse was to come as every other step of our stairs was covered in bum slime diarrhea and elastoplasm and I just stood there shaking when there before my eyes appeared a blackhead poking its head round the corner of the downstairs hallway. We stared each other out for what seemed like an eternity and then I made my fateful move and slipped on more dog doo and fell down the full stairs feet first like Virgil out of Thunderbird 2.

It was all in my arse crack up my back and neck and in my hair and unlike Virgil I never landed safely into a padded seat or had the backup of the other lads in puppet world to save the day. I made it to my feet and went in the front room and nothing was there until this head popped up from behind the couch and the Scooby-Doo ghost chase was on. Within three minutes the whole house was plastered and the mother fucker made its way up the staircase to my room and jumped on the bed with it's paw around the missus. Anyway quite obviously it was all my fault and was me who was in the wrong even though I never dumped nothing and she said I had exasperated the problem by overreacting and the cnunt was laid in my bed drawing its teeth back an looked like it was grinning as me as I went to do a clean up. Anyway a minute later I heard her shout fooking hell as she found out she too was covered in shit and what I want to say is that if it hadn't of been for Jays Liquid we would have been well and truly fooked that night so yes I recommend this stuff as being fit for purpose !

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.