#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He glides past players like he’s prime Kaka, strikes a ball like prime Gerrard, hits crosses better than a prime Beckham, plays through balls like prime David Silva, runs non-stop like prime Kante, influences games like prime Yaya Toure. The guy is genuinely unbelievable.

Phil Thompson....54 million Jeff , really ? For him I mean it’s madness it really is .........expert pundit
Charlie Nicolas.....Aguero , flop of the season , too small for the premier league ..........expert pundit

Phil Thompson....54 million Jeff , really ? For him I mean it’s madness it really is .........expert pundit
Charlie Nicolas.....Aguero , flop of the season , too small for the premier league ..........expert pundit
You must have missed Andy Gray on Bein Sports today pre-match saying that Grealish would be an upgrade for City on Bernardo and Foden. I nearly choked to death on my ham sandwich laughing.

that one was assist for sane. it was slightly better the one vs stoke as angle was even harder to hit.

ImpartialKindlyHyrax-small.gif

He glides past players like he’s prime Kaka, strikes a ball like prime Gerrard, hits crosses better than a prime Beckham, plays through balls like prime David Silva, runs non-stop like prime Kante, influences games like prime Yaya Toure. The guy is genuinely unbelievable.
So, what you’re saying, is that he is Optimus Prime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.