#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pleasure. And I will continue giving likes to any post I like, you don’t tell me what to do or not to do. As I said, I would love to see around after your friend is gone. You will be on the forum of his new club rooting for him.

Me fanboy blah blah. Do you even live in Manchester?
KEEP THE HATE ALIVE.

Me fanboy blah blah. Do you even live in Manchester?
KEEP THE HATE ALIVE.

I thought you were going to ignore me :))) And what living in Manchester or anywhere has to do with rooting for City? Clearly you are out of your element. You like him because of whatever reason, good for you. I have never appreciated his style of play, since his days at Leicester, not only now. That has nothing to do with him as a person; actually he is a very decent person. You want to sue me because I don’t like his style of play, common go for it.

I am here. Nothing changed. We are better without him. The odd game here and there will not change my opinion. You are a fanboy, and I am a City fan. That is the difference.

you might be city fan, but you know shit about football though. not liking myhrez's style of football might be the sign this sport is out of your range. that is the difference.

You are here for Mahrez. I would like to see you around when he is gone. And I am not hater, notice I ignored “pathetic” because I will not get to your low level. I am very convinced we are better without him, and as I said, one or two good games or goals or assists will not change my opinion.
Out of interest, will you ever change your stance on him irrespective of what he does

I thought you were going to ignore me :))) And what living in Manchester or anywhere has to do with rooting for City? Clearly you are out of your element. You like him because of whatever reason, good for you. I have never appreciated his style of play, since his days at Leicester, not only now. That has nothing to do with him as a person; actually he is a very decent person. You want to sue me because I don’t like his style of play, common go for it.
I agree, there’s something about his high technique, explosive dribbling and skilful style, with wonderful goals and numerous assists that is downright repulsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.