What's your fave radio station?

Do you listen to forgotten 80s on a Sunday night it’s a great programme with some good facts about the songs etc

To be honest I only tend to listen to the radio in the car, usually to and from work..

I'll make a note to give it a listen though..

Cheers..

Music wise BBC R6, radio 5’s cull of decent sports presenters is going to ruin the station, now Brazil has finally realised the Rags are shit he’s become a little more bearable but in reality you can listen to one one hour as the rest is just repeat. Audiobooks are the way in the car for me nowadays.

I usually fall asleep by 11 ish wake up anytime between 4 and 5.... listen for a while fall asleep again. Radio on all night with ear phones plugged in one ear so i sleep on my side.

I used to do that with a one ear earpiece back in the day to listen to TMS cricket from Australia through the night. Drifted in and out of consciousness picking up the comms, and dreaming about a hot sunny place on the other side of the world.

Don’t know how you cope with only 5 hours kip a night on a regular basis though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.