#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that and thought how strange. I guess some have their prejudices

Is it prejudice because someone doesn’t like a style of a player? I have never liked his style of play. I have seen other players with similar style, and I didn’t like their style as well. So, this is considered prejudice now?

Brilliant again but could have done better a few times: first half a 3v2 breakaway and instead of passing to Jesus he kept hold of the ball and the 3v2 in our favour turned into a 5v3 in their favour and we messed it up; and he crossed in a poor ball in the second half when Jesus was free at the back post.

But he’s been the best forward in the team of late and had a cracking game overall today

Is it prejudice because someone doesn’t like a style of a player? I have never liked his style of play. I have seen other players with similar style, and I didn’t like their style as well. So, this is considered prejudice now?
Im simply pondering what it would take for you to change your view, but you clearly are not for changing irrespective of how brilliant Riyad might be for us. IMO, you are not a blue if that is your stance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.