Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep Sané..He is the future LW!
Once David leaves, Bernardo will play in the middle so we would be fine with Sterling, Sane and Mahrez on the wings. Imo his potential is Ballon d'or Level..but maybe it's just me.

Everyone wants Leroy to stay, apart from the most important person, Leroy himself.

Sane is a top class wide man BUT the way he uses space and pace means that he is much more effective in a game against a team attacking us. Look at his best performances: Anfield, OT, Shalke. He isn’t much use against a “low block”, because there’s no space for him to run into,and we face that probably 80% of the time. I think that’s why he got less game time last season and that’s why he’s off.

Don’t get me wrong: I want to keep him (although I think it’s a lost cause), but I won’t be heartbroken when he goes for the reasons above.

Sane is a top class wide man BUT the way he uses space and pace means that he is much more effective in a game against a team attacking us. Look at his best performances: Anfield, OT, Shalke. He isn’t much use against a “low block”, because there’s no space for him to run into,and we face that probably 80% of the time. I think that’s why he got less game time last season and that’s why he’s off.

Don’t get me wrong: I want to keep him (although I think it’s a lost cause), but I won’t be heartbroken when he goes for the reasons above.

Yup but to win the Champions League it is that other 20% of games that Leroy would help us with. That's huge IMHO.

Yup but to win the Champions League it is that other 20% of games that Leroy would help us with. That's huge IMHO.

It's a good point you make, no doubt Leroy is a huge asset against any team who will go toe to toe with us. Personally think he's made his mind up though. Would love to be proven wrong.

There is another problem with him is that he tends to be too sloppy with the ball causing dangerous turnovers. So playing him in the CL could be risky, unless we are chasing the game.

There is another problem with him is that he tends to be too sloppy with the ball causing dangerous turnovers. So playing him in the CL could be risky, unless we are chasing the game.
I doubt that Sane has turned the ball over as much as Marhez, if we are going to call Sane for anything make it the fact he has not signed yet

It's a good point you make, no doubt Leroy is a huge asset against any team who will go toe to toe with us. Personally think he's made his mind up though. Would love to be proven wrong.
I’m not sure he has made his mind up. I have a feeling he’d like to stay at City but feels a bit undervalued and Bayern have offered more but doesn’t really want to go there.

I’m not sure he has made his mind up. I have a feeling he’d like to stay at City but feels a bit undervalued and Bayern have offered more but doesn’t really want to go there.
I am with you on that, there is something wrong with this Bayern tactic? maybe it is just that he has not said he wants to leave? that would have saved Bayern millions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.