Why has Bluuemoon off-topic become so sterile?

Is this a reverse Clarke? Why have you sent me a pm saying what a great poster I’ve been but at the same time are posting here that I brought the Cellar down?

I sent you that pm because Ric told me to, said you had pm'd him moaning that the big boys were picking on you...…… again.

Ric pm’d me to thank me for joining. He said the preceding 5 years had been a fucking nightmare.

I knew he couldn't handle us, mind you if he had some decent Mods, that Cleavers, jeez and don't start me on the one that likes Morrisey. He's always in bed when the good stuff happens, even I could do his job.

I knew he couldn't handle us, mind you if he had some decent Mods, that Cleavers, jeez and don't start me on the one that likes Morrisey. He's always in bed when the good stuff happens, even I could do his job.
I think I blew my chances of ever becoming a mod when I became Rascal’s trusted lieutenant and led Operation Twat.

The four bans for Gail Platt’s Tits, the fall out with Prestwich Blue and the perma-ban for using multiple accounts didn’t help my cause.

Bill called me his son once in the Fernhurst at Blackburn away but Ric still won’t give me a chance. You’d think that a week as a mod would be a fitting reward for my contributions to this place.

The Coronation Street babes contests, the live reporting, the Full Kit Wanker thread. The fucking hours and hours I’ve spent at the Barton Aerodrome....

Last edited:
Someone's tipped him off that the club sell tickets on t'interweb and he's preparing a rant about this discriminating against people who need to take 3 buses to the ticket office.

Everything is all your fault.

I think I blew my chances of ever becoming a mod when I became Rascal’s trusted lieutenant and led Operation Twat.

The four bans for Gail Platt’s Tits, the fall out with Prestwich Blue and the perma-bam for using multiple accounts didn’t help my cause.

Bill called me his son once in the Fernhurst at Blackburn away but Ric still won’t give me a chance. You’d think that a week as a mod would be a fitting reward for my contributions to this place.

That is some rap sheet, even Karen7 cant get close to that. Tell Ric he should heed that saying, get a thief to catch a thief. You'd sort this place out in no time.
The Coronation Street babes contests, the live reporting, the Full Kit Wanker thread. The fucking hours and hours I’ve spent at the Barton Aerodrome....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.