Love Island 2019

It's on now,be on catch up later,they are in south africa this time
Cape Town, and according to my mate who’s son does the lighting for this and the voice it’s not all going to well when the production staff are going off set, phone muggings being the best outcome, the pad the contestants are in is by all account worth 14mil and that Pounds not Rand

Cape Town, and according to my mate who’s son does the lighting for this and the voice it’s not all going to well when the production staff are going off set, phone muggings being the best outcome, the pad the contestants are in is by all account worth 14mil and that Pounds not Rand

Since when has Cape Town been an Island ? Trades Description thing if you ask me.

Jesus,it doesn't sound the best choice to have it there,i think itv are trying to cash in having a winter one as well,i just watched the aussie one(yes i know) and the villa was on the seafront,beautiful setting and arty shots but it was really windy and when it was a dull day it was all really grey,not the best

Jesus,it doesn't sound the best choice to have it there,i think itv are trying to cash in having a winter one as well,i just watched the aussie one(yes i know) and the villa was on the seafront,beautiful setting and arty shots but it was really windy and when it was a dull day it was all really grey,not the best

Kaz, the thing is Cape Town is my favourite place (Manchester Apart) I have ever been to and I actually got married to the present Mrs Discopop there, it’s a typical tourist place keep your shit about you and it’s a great place to be, as for the show I only look in to see what my mates lad is doing, his season ending after party videos with the judges on the voice are a laugh.

I don't watch the show but anyone wandering around Cape Town is asking for trouble. I have family who live there, maybe the production staff should ask the local's for advice.

Kaz, the thing is Cape Town is my favourite place (Manchester Apart) I have ever been to and I actually got married to the present Mrs Discopop there, it’s a typical tourist place keep your shit about you and it’s a great place to be, as for the show I only look in to see what my mates lad is doing, his season ending after party videos with the judges on the voice are a laugh.
Awww that's romantic,congrats,it's one of those places i have an impression about but not visited

Love Island encapsulates everything that's wrong with society. The same with that new Diet Coke advert that quotes all the online catch phrases like 'basic', 'cant even' and all that nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.