#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a different sutuation to those two as i think cancelo is actually playing well in what little weve seen of him i think he may not want to settle and will do what ever it takes to secure his place at euros. Hopefully pep has assured him some game time.
He posted this after the game today,not sure what he is saying

Ig Cancelo: “my motto is to be faithful to what I feel, and always follow the path that the heart tells me. ” [jpcancelo]

He is just a new dad so that might help him settle down

I still can't figure out - what's he missing..

I think both him and Mendy will be better after Fernandinho-Laporte duo starts games..

But then... you have Walker, who is an extra power in everything and best RB in the world..

This guy has toughest opponent than everyone.. Even Jesus has easier job than him..
I think we are sleeping on Stones. He is slowly rising.

I still can't figure out - what's he missing..

I think both him and Mendy will be better after Fernandinho-Laporte duo starts games..

But then... you have Walker, who is an extra power in everything and best RB in the world..

This guy has toughest opponent than everyone.. Even Jesus has easier job than him..

sorry, nobody straight-faced can argue Walker is the best RB in the world.

Anyone see the pass leading up to Agueros second?? Beautiful, started from Ederson and he looked one way and passed it out to de bruyne who had a good run into midfield

Not as good as he was in the first half of the last season..

I think Pep will stick to Fernandinho-Laporte duo as soon as Laporte becomes available.. especially in important games...
I believe If Stones stay healthy. Fernandihno goes to the bench when Laporte returns

Easily his best game for us yesterday-taken his time to settle and up against one of the best. Rumours that he's off? Hopefully he will stay and continue to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.