Why has Bluuemoon off-topic become so sterile?

I brought the Cellar down?

That was a terrible affair when our Cellar sank and I still have flashbacks to this day. I was appointed safety officer that night but mercifully we didn't lose many. A Cellarite has a certain nomme de plumme et ambience but it just doesn't seem right saying I'm an Off Topicer. I am not complaining just making an observation which can be retracted at a moments notice if I am speaking out of turn and anyway I have no idea what everyone is babbling on about with this overly sanitized nonsense because all is well and good. Just put your heads down do your work and crack on because it's all we have got for now and try to imagine for a minute how our our boss must feel with you all constantly complaining because I tell you this if you all carry on he may just fuck us all off and move to Canada and then you'll be proper sorry eh !

I’m suggesting to Ric that he sets up
A Bluemoon Matters Forum to address the concerns of whining posters.

This is a tried and tested formula for getting die hard posters to commit extra time to the Forum for no real benefit. The BM Matters members would, however,’ be able to send pop ups as a Paul Calf Avitar denouncing “shite” posts though!! The BM Matters Members would need to be able to attend a bi-monthly meeting where the meeting notes have been pre-written by the Mods!

This is a tried and tested formula for getting die hard posters to commit extra time to the Forum for no real benefit. The BM Matters members would, however,’ be able to send pop ups as a Paul Calf Avitar denouncing “shite” posts though!! The BM Matters Members would need to be able to attend a bi-monthly meeting where the meeting notes have been pre-written by the Mods!

Love the title but it shouldn't be bi monthly, once a month would do then it would be...…. Blue Moon Matters Members Monthly Meeting. and if we weren't sure if it would take place it would be Blue Moon Matters Members Monthly Meeting Maybe. and if the venue got changed it could be Blue Moon Matters Members Monthly Meeting Maybe Moved

and after a meeting we could have Blue Moon Matters Members Monthly Meeting Maybe Moved Minutes to let everybody know what was discussed.

It's Ok I am going out now.

What next? Let me guess, a loyalty posts system to gain access to popular threads where supporters clubs members can gain access without having the required number of posts just because a more frequent poster gives them access. This goes unchecked by the mods as the supporters club members all turn up at the BM meets together.

What next? Let me guess, a loyalty posts system to gain access to popular threads where supporters clubs members can gain access without having the required number of posts just because a more frequent poster gives them access. This goes unchecked by the mods as the supporters club members all turn up at the BM meets together.

And for Corporates / VIPs north of 20k of posts!

I think it’s the general oversensitive trend that’s been seen in society in general. Too much of this “you can’t say that” nonsense knocking about. People being offended by everything and nothing. People are starting to think twice before saying anything anymore and certainly don’t want to be controversial online where a post can remain. It’s killing spontaneity, humour, banter and interesting conversations and arguments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.