#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im simply pondering what it would take for you to change your view, but you clearly are not for changing irrespective of how brilliant Riyad might be for us. IMO, you are not a blue if that is your stance

I have nothing against you if you like his style of play. I mentioned in an earlier post what I didn’t and still don’t like about his style. I will not repeat again. We will have to agree to disagree. Still not clear to me what is prejudice about that?

I have nothing against you if you like his style of play. I mentioned in an earlier post what I didn’t and still don’t like about his style. I will not repeat again. We will have to agree to disagree. Still not clear to me what is prejudice about that?
Preducice was probably the wrong word. I think it is sad that no matter how well he plays or how he contributes to the teams performance, you wont accept him

Preducice was probably the wrong word. I think it is sad that no matter how well he plays or how he contributes to the teams performance, you wont accept him

I just don’t enjoy watching this style of football, from him or anyone else. Not bragging, but I have been watching football for more than 50 years, with many players I watched were similar to Mahrez. I would rather watch Foden, for example, playing more minutes and making mistakes than watching Mahrez playing his style. Remember, I have nothing against you or others who like his style. But also remember that Mahrez was considered shit for many City fans when he was playing for Leicester. All what I said is I don’t enjoy his style. Is this a crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.