United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the funniest thing I've ever heard him say

Just a few things, rent boy:

It was the semifinal, first leg of a prestigious competition.

A competition one of your predecessors claimed was part of a great treble a few seasons ago.

A competition that we are the current holders of.

A competition that we put out a full team against Burton Albion at the same stage last year.

So you can proudly state that you are on the same level as Burton Albio!

Lad that works at our place said his mate who's a ST holder at the swamp got a text offering him 2 free tickets and meals for the Norwich game and his mate asked him to go..

I'll see him tomorrow and ask him how it went..

I'm assuming he'll be in work and has not been locked in until their next home game..

Giving tickets (and meals) away at the swamp for free..

The tens of thousands on the ST waiting list will be livid..!

They are on the precipice of imploding..

Can't fill their ground for cup semi against their local rivals..

Giving hospitality tickets away to keep fans attending..

Biggest wage bill in the Premier League..

Rising debt..

Another 50 / 60 million being thrown at the next shiny toy in a panic January buy..

Main sponsors reducing payments due to missing out on Champions League qualification..

A little longer with no tangible success and the bubble will ultimately burst, there's no other logical outcome..

Oh my f'kin sides..!

Lad that works at our place said his mate who's a ST holder at the swamp got a text offering him 2 free tickets and meals for the Norwich game and his mate asked him to go..

I'll see him tomorrow and ask him how it went..

I'm assuming he'll be in work and has not been locked in until their next home game..

Giving tickets (and meals) away at the swamp for free..

The tens of thousands on the ST waiting list will be livid..!

They are on the precipice of imploding..

Can't fill their ground for cup semi against their local rivals..

Giving hospitality tickets away to keep fans attending..

Biggest wage bill in the Premier League..

Rising debt..

Another 50 / 60 million being thrown at the next shiny toy in a panic January buy..

Main sponsors reducing payments due to missing out on Champions League qualification..

A little longer with no tangible success and the bubble will ultimately burst, there's no other logical outcome..

Oh my f'kin sides..!

As long as ther is no catastrophic set of results I.e City scoring 6 then Norwich beat them, they will always tick over

Woodward wants cash and Solskjær wants the job - hanging around 5th-7th with the odd (excusable) cup exit suits all parties

It’s a racket over there

Actually looked it up out of interest so not sure if there is any more but I found they beat Forest 8-1 away in 1999
They beat Bolton 6-0 away in 1996

Cheers for that, it is truly amazing. 20 years since they last scored 6 or more away from home.
I wont ask you to count how many times we have done it. I can immediately think of Norwich, Watford, and wait for it the RAGS !!!!!!

As long as ther is no catastrophic set of results I.e City scoring 6 then Norwich beat them, they will always tick over

Woodward wants cash and Solskjær wants the job - hanging around 5th-7th with the odd (excusable) cup exit suits all parties

It’s a racket over there

See you've gone and spoilt it now with your sensible post..!

Ha!

Just seen their penalty from yesterday, that Williams kid is a shocking diving cheat, Krull never touched him, and surely that’s what VAR was brought in for. And whilst I’m at it how can Taylor be allowed to referee them, it’s like having one of the Dad’s referee in a kids game. Double bent as f***

CTID

Who remembers when we scored 7 away from home,I was at the game the ground has gone it was a cup tie and I believe its the only time in the history of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.