Aston Villa (A) Post-Match Thread

We got beat a lot back in the day pal. And I vaguely remember the 0-4 game, although copious matchday alcohol and degenerative grey matter have both played a part in my memory of the bad times I(we) endured in watching us get dicked regularly; )
True, I remember that one though as I lived 4 hours away, and I had to sneak my lad out of school for the "dentist" at about 1:30 to get there.

Unplayable when we turn it on like that, a nice reminder to the scouse ****s to not believe the hype... prem champs they’ll prob end up being, best side in the world??? How can the 2nd best side in england be the best side in the world??

Unplayable when we turn it on like that, a nice reminder to the scouse ****s to not believe the hype... prem champs they’ll prob end up being, best side in the world??? How can the 2nd best side in england be the best side in the world??

Could turn out to be a shame cos if we progress in Europe, we will have a 1/4 final first leg 3 days after we play them at home. I’d really want us to put our strongest team out in the Champions League, but the urge to throw the kitchen sink into defeating them for what could be their only time in the league this season would be very strong!

Could turn out to be a shame cos if we progress in Europe, we will have a 1/4 final first leg 3 days after we play them at home. I’d really want us to put our strongest team out in the Champions League, but the urge to throw the kitchen sink into defeating them for what could be their only time in the league this season would be very strong!
All out for champs lg mate, prem lg’s gone, as much as i despise the scouse ****s & we’re the only side capable of beating them it seems? if they do all season unbeaten so what?? its been done before ;)

All out for champs lg mate, prem lg’s gone, as much as i despise the scouse ****s & we’re the only side capable of beating them it seems? if they do all season unbeaten so what?? its been done before ;)

Yeah, I guess you’re right mate.

And if we won everything apart from the League what a season that would be!!

I know i am being a bit over the top but, 1 minute of extra time in the first half and four goals? then in the second 3 goals one penalty with VAR in the 88th minute he then signaled 1 minute of extra time? and blew the whistle two seconds into the restart. It is all very well letting your emotions run your head by not inflicting any more pain on Aston Villa but a ref is there to do a job and maintain the Laws, Moss cheated

I know i am being a bit over the top but, 1 minute of extra time in the first half and four goals? then in the second 3 goals one penalty with VAR in the 88th minute he then signaled 1 minute of extra time? and blew the whistle two seconds into the restart. It is all very well letting your emotions run your head by not inflicting any more pain on Aston Villa but a ref is there to do a job and maintain the Laws, Moss cheated
I agree.Just how much power do these refs have.blatantly ignoring the laws of the game. It's Cheating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.