dog faeces

I think it means it should be spelt shita but swear words in the title mess up some peoples computers so he changed it.
I changed it to feces (rather than faeces) for two reasons:

1. Swear words in titles are frowned upon, mostly because they do cause issues with some site blocking and search engines, which is problematic for many blues (especially those being naughty and logging in whilst working) and the forum in general

2. ‘Feces’ (US/CA spelling) is likely to cause the above issues for the least amount of users on BM

Apart from that bit of housekeeping...

Don’t throw dog **** in a man’s garden, you ****ing cretins!

Anymore moaning and I’ll start setting them alight before launching them into your garden.

In all seriousness though, i see so many bags hanging from trees or fence posts when I’m walking my dog, I don’t understand the tree thing at all, why not just drop it on the floor if you’re going to be a scumbag and not dispose of it correctly? Fortunately for me I’ve trained my dog to take a shit near the only bin for miles when we’re out so I can get rid of it instantly. The council definitely hasn’t helped with this problem or numerous other littering problems though, the lack of bins when out anywhere is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.