Aston Villa (A) Post-Match Thread

Shame the villa manager goes done the money route,not very classy

Yeah, but it suits the national narrative, doesn't it?

Talking about incompetence would be too lenient, that man is stealing a living there. Which was crystal clear from the first match I watched Villa early this season, losing away at Spurs. That was all down to the man providing tactical "guidance" from the bench...

Mourinho was right about something after all, you can't buy class. You can try to buy reinforcements though. How much did DS spend this summer, again? Well, obviously it's not enough, is it? I mean, how could his team possibly compete against the likes of Burnley, Brighton, Newcastle or mighty Southampton, right?

After the completion of matchday 22, Aston Villa remain in the relegation zone (18th). Pretty much in deep shit (even though nothing is decided just yet). What is the position of the club's ownership regarding this development? I trully wonder...

PS. As for tonight, DS watched the same match as all Villa fans present at Villa Park. I repeat, he literally watched the match, that's all he did. The only difference being, he didn't pay a ticket to do so...

breath-taking football, where villa shit ? No, what else could they be because they couldn't get the ball !

that was a masterclass show, the passing and moving made it impossible for us to be played against. I have not seen a first half display like that from any PL team all season.

Massive pat on the back for the whole team, perfect football, perfect statement. Of course we will come up against tougher teams in Europe but that mindset and attitude plus staying focussed would win us the CL

Yep, I was there. We applauded Arsenal and Henry in particular when he took corners. No return of the compliment now the boot's on the other foot.
I was there, right behind that 20 odd yarder he scored. I’m pretty sure it came from a pass from the opposite wing and he took the ball and sold dunny in one movement...I’m happy to be corrected though

I know i am being a bit over the top but, 1 minute of extra time in the first half and four goals? then in the second 3 goals one penalty with VAR in the 88th minute he then signaled 1 minute of extra time? and blew the whistle two seconds into the restart. It is all very well letting your emotions run your head by not inflicting any more pain on Aston Villa but a ref is there to do a job and maintain the Laws, Moss cheated
Moss cheats the people who pay his wages every time he pulls on his reffing boots. Although his effect on today's match was minimal, due to our overall performance, his complete and utter lack of fitness showed. Several times today he was 30 to 35 yards behind the play and made a couple of calls,in my opinion, based on crowd reaction. How can he continue to get PL matches. He is much more suited to be a permanently stationed VAR reviewer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.