Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

yes KK is right

aguero could easy play till 36 in the premier league and score 20 league goals a season so that's another 100 goals
His goals per game this season is 2nd highest at the moment in his PL record but I think highest in all comps during his whole career. 4 more years easy, just manage his fitness and he'll do the rest.

Phenomenal player and person..!

Fantastic attitude, superb loyalty and commitment to City..!

All time record goalscorer for us and we have all been privileged to witness it unfold in our era of watching City..!

It will take some beating and will probably remain intact for a considerable amount of time..

Great achievement for him and something he can be immensely proud of that's for sure..!

I'd also go as far as saying, Sergio is the best signing we have ever made in our history and boy have we made some belting signings in our time..!

Bell
SWP
KDB
David
Yaya
Vinny
Ferna
Bernardo
Sterling
Sane
Pep

That's some roll call but for me Sergio edges it for me ..!
You forgot McPointy

It's pleasing to think that all those youngsters watching Sergio now, in 50 years, will still be waxing lyrical about how good he was. And the youngsters will be asking whether he was as good as the old fogies are making out.
And the answer to those youngsters will be 'Kun Aguero, best goalscorer in the PL I ever saw. Manchester City Legend.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.