Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

The powers that be at Sky Sport obviously feel we are not worthy of having the biased twat Tyler commentate on our matches now we are so many points behind the chosen ones. Fair fucks if u ask me, and long.may it continue. Tyler can put his microphone where the sun dont shine
How do you think he carries it around?

It is part of Tyler's contract that he can only use the phrase "Tactical Foul" when Fernandinho commits an offence/

Similarly, whenever he mentions City's 5-0 victory over Liverpool, he appears legally obliged to suggest that the final scoreline wasn't a fair reflection because Liverpool were down to 10 men.

Funny. because I can think of plenty of red cards that have contributed to a City defeat.

It is part of Tyler's contract that he can only use the phrase "Tactical Foul" when Fernandinho commits an offence/

Similarly, whenever he mentions City's 5-0 victory over Liverpool, he appears legally obliged to suggest that the final scoreline wasn't a fair reflection because Liverpool were down to 10 men.

Funny. because I can think of plenty of red cards that have contributed to a City defeat.
He doesn’t even have to commit an offence these days he can have the ball at his feet and that horrible old twat mentions it!

But not, judging from Saturday, when Gomez commits a similar offence in a similar position.

Or Oxlade Chamberlain.

There was another Tylerism that usually followed a bad foul by Paul Scholes, and a subsequent gesture towards the match official, which was mysteriously, nearly always reciprocated.

Tyler would reference a hitherto unknown rule that some footballers are more protected than others.

“Scholes acknowledging that a yellow card will accompany his next offence”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.