Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

I look forward to Sky asking Phil Jones why he’s been stinking Old Trafford out for the last 10 years ? And not moved on to Barnsley or Wycombe.
Because they wouldn’t have him?

And the answer to those youngsters will be 'Kun Aguero, best goalscorer in the PL I ever saw. Manchester City Legend.'

the way the premier league is now setup i think aguero record il be hard to beat and strikers are going out the game in england and now its a front line of 3 or a false number 9, so what ever aguero sets as the final record i think it will take a superstar to break the record

the way the premier league is now setup i think aguero record il be hard to beat and strikers are going out the game in england and now its a front line of 3 or a false number 9, so what ever aguero sets as the final record i think it will take a superstar to break the record

Will be hard, but Kane is on track to beat it, but that's assuming he stays in England.

Will be hard, but Kane is on track to beat it, but that's assuming he stays in England.
Kane is English though. The only foreigner currently in the Premier League that can break Aguero’s tally is Jesus. I think Salah will run out of seasons to achieve it. Aguero will leave us after next season on around 210 PL goals. Salah is currently on 64 and is 27 years of age. Let’s say he has about 5.5 seasons to get 146 league goals as a rough guess. That’s a huge ask. So Jesus is the only real threat right now, but he’d have to stay here for a decade.

Kane is English though. The only foreigner currently in the Premier League that can break Aguero’s tally is Jesus. I think Salah will run out of seasons to achieve it. Aguero will leave us after next season on around 210 PL goals. Salah is currently on 64 and is 27 years of age. Let’s say he has about 5.5 seasons to get 146 league goals as a rough guess. That’s a huge ask. So Jesus is the only real threat right now, but he’d have to stay here for a decade.

True yes - non-British will be hard to beat, I suspect not in my lifetime at least!

i would love to know the ratio of pens in kane tally because spurs get a lot of pens ? yes aguero scores a lot of pens but i feel its nowhere near kane and spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.