Missing mooners

Exactly,if you can't stand the heat leave the kitchen and all that.

Its not for everyone, many on here wouldn't like it because it is left wing and others wouldn't like it because they wouldn't be able to comprehend the level of debate.

Like any forum, it is capable of holding some truly magnificent debates that are really educational and it is also capable of extreme banality that both amuses and offends.

What has amused me about this thread, is that most of the people who are missing, I have never heard off.

Really hope it doesnt offend our female members that might just also be on here too much.

If people are offended they have the right not to look, its not compulsory viewing. Lots of stuff on here over the years has offended me, I either reply in the vernacular or ignore it and put it down to ignorance or stupidity and then i dont look again.

Forums are faceless and attract the keyboard warrior types, especially if the subject is controversial or even if there is gossip to be shared or rumour to be extrapolated upon. In real life the overwhelming majority of people would never behave face to face in the manner they do keyboard to keyboard, its the modern world, you live with it or turn your internet off and return to carrier pigeons.

Its not for everyone, many on here wouldn't like it because it is left wing and others wouldn't like it because they wouldn't be able to comprehend the level of debate.

Like any forum, it is capable of holding some truly magnificent debates that are really educational and it is also capable of extreme banality that both amuses and offends.

What has amused me about this thread, is that most of the people who are missing, I have never heard off.

It’s not all left wing. I vote Tory

If people are offended they have the right not to look, its not compulsory viewing. Lots of stuff on here over the years has offended me, I either reply in the vernacular or ignore it and put it down to ignorance or stupidity and then i dont look again.

Forums are faceless and attract the keyboard warrior types, especially if the subject is controversial or even if there is gossip to be shared or rumour to be extrapolated upon. In real life the overwhelming majority of people would never behave face to face in the manner they do keyboard to keyboard, its the modern world, you live with it or turn your internet off and return to carrier pigeons.

Fuck me Rasc, I had to look it up 'cos I didn't have a fuckin scooby :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.