What's your fave radio station?

LBC but that Sheila Fogarty is a patronising ****. I turn off when she comes on. The rest of them are good.
The good thing about lbc is they have the right, left and middle represented (could probably do with a hard left Galloway /Livingston tbh) so someone will always get on your tits depending on your viewpoint. Essentially this let's you work out for yourself where the centre ground is. I prefer this to the BBC agonising over neutrality and foisting their view of the centre ground on me.

Not got a favourite but its radio 5 in the morning, with the wheel of fortune guy, then maybe radio 4 and if i feel like listening to a song i like i'll turn on XS.. cant stand capital or what key103 became, smooth and the rev are wank also

I've been listening to Manchester XS radio the last few months. It's a bit like Absolute Radio without self opinionated DJs waffling shite between tracks.

Well XS used to be great, full of indie and alternative tunes, but it seems like it's become a pop music station just lately. Anyone know why this is?
They keep playing Gerry Cinnamon songs, he just sounds like Billy Connolly, also they keep playing that fucking Corner Shop song, it’s dogshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.