Sir Aguero

Not finished yet if yesterday is anything to go on, looked as if he hadn't a care in the world.
Would like him to hit another hatrick or two this season and get the golden boot ( no f**king polls for that trophy.

Voted for Sergio obviously but with my neutral head on I probably think Shearer edges him largely for the fact that he wasn’t always playing for a top class team.

Can’t believe people indulge that pathetic cvnt Andy Cole by referring to him as Andrew. What a fucking knobhead.

why?
It’s his name isn’t it?

Andrew Cole 0% lmao, if he was listed as Andy it would be about 10%

Sergio's the best.

Not as fast as he once was but his finishing is unreal. People talk about Kane's finishing but Aguero's is better and when he's had a run of 5 or 6 games, his sharpness and running with the ball and first touch is far superior to most of the other contenders in the list as well.

Voted for Sergio obviously but with my neutral head on I probably think Shearer edges him largely for the fact that he wasn’t always playing for a top class team.

Can’t believe people indulge that pathetic cvnt Andy Cole by referring to him as Andrew. What a fucking knobhead.

I am not sure playing in a top class team has helped Sergio more than Shearer as the latter was always the first name on the sheet with no other real competition for his spot. Aguero has to work alongside other top class strikers who all want to score. Yesterday Mahrez could/should have squared the ball but because he was a hat trick chose to take the defender on and lost out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.