Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been hoping we signed this young Ng guy since we were linked. Looks to be a done deal. I think he looks brilliant and will help our midfield.

Signing a player via edited you tube video always works positively.
We have had him scouted for a while. We have bought other players there. El Hamed, Bitton, etc. He has ability and will be a great signing. Maybe City can buy him in a few years for £80m. :)

We have had him scouted for a while. We have bought other players there. El Hamed, Bitton, etc. He has ability and will be a great signing. Maybe City can buy him in a few years for £80m. :)
We learned our lesson with Samaras.

He was great for us at home and in Europe. Sometimes it just doesn't work. Like Stones and other expensive signings you have made that haven't worked.
He hit the ground running with us to be fair then his confidence just went and that was it.

VAR in the SPL next season.

Referees using the system will be working from premises donated by the Freemasons.
They’re splashing the cash up there. They’re also getting an upgraded version of our goal line technology called “Hawkeye - The New.”

They’re splashing the cash up there. They’re also getting an upgraded version of our goal line technology called “Hawkeye - The New.”
Splashing the cash is a thing we dream of. He looks a bargain though and we have to work harder to get players before they get seen by richer clubs. I think this lad will be a great acquisition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.