#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am entitled to mine and to say he will never accept a City player irrespective of what he does for us and the team is out of line and not someone I would call a fan

So he does not rate or like a player makes him not a City fan

By that reckoning City have no fans. Everyone at one time or another has done the same unless of course you have a Gerry Creaney tattoo then fair play you must be the biggest blue of all time

I just hope Pep doesn't drop him now like he's been known to do in the past.

Give Sterling an extended period of rest to sort his head out and allow Mahrez the platform to continue this form. We've seen him go on these hot streaks, only to then get benched and lose a bit of consistency, when he's clearly been one of our most dangerous and creative players. Not only will we hopefully have a Mahrez at peak form, but a rested Sterling coming back with a point to prove.

So he does not rate or like a player makes him not a City fan

By that reckoning City have no fans. Everyone at one time or another has done the same unless of course you have a Gerry Creaney tattoo then fair play you must be the biggest blue of all time
he purports to support City, but clearly not all its constituent parts - are you his mother?

And? It's a forum, you open yourself up to nosey buggers and opinion

PM them otherwise.

I guess you know who Gerry Creaney is?

Hypothetical question (does not apply to anybody in particular):

if a City fan says: "I support the whole team except players from Continent X." Do you consider such fan as a City fan?

Did you rate Gerry?

Did you support him when he was obviously so shit as to make it embarrassing to ever wear a football shirt, never mind a City one?

I using him as an example of why not every player is going to be supported or liked but the fans are not less of a fan

Let's use a very good player also, Robinho split opinion. Same applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.