Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Has he got more overall than Rooney got for the rags?

well, Rooney has a few more in the League, i think 183 for Scum compared to Sergio's 177 as of yesterday.

as for total for the club? did Sergio reach 250 yesterday? i know Rooney got something very very similar for the Scum

How long before a player who plays for one of the red shirts is given a helping hand to try and beat his record? Rashford has to be a shoe in with all the penalties they get

Watching him in such pain sustains me.

I had to turn him off just after he was pontificating that Pep doesn’t like Sergio!! The thing is delusional (I can’t call him a man, he isn’t) the remark about ‘he gets paid a lot,’good for Hargreaves saying he would at Barca etc., How green eyed can you be! Blatantly so as well. Red stupidity!!

Another club record he's closing in on is most goals in the FA Cup which is held by Fred Tilson with 22, Sergio currently has 19.

well, Rooney has a few more in the League, i think 183 for Scum compared to Sergio's 177 as of yesterday.

as for total for the club? did Sergio reach 250 yesterday? i know Rooney got something very very similar for the Scum

He's on 249

177 Premier League
19 FA Cup
10 League Cup
2 Community Shield
37 Champions League
4 Europa League

Fantastic and well deserved Sergio 'Kun' Aguero. What a professional too, never publicly moans even when he might have a case and just gets on with doing an unbelievable job at City. I like to think that he has let it known through certain channels that he only wants to play for City as I can't recall any potentially unsettling rumours from the cartel clubs and I am truly amazed. Vinny missed out but I pray that Sergio (and David) will be holding a large cup together in Turkey in May.....what a photo/painting that would make. Thank you Kun, long may you continue doing it for City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.