#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to many poor passes and makes too many poor decisions to be considered to be the very best in the world imo.

Hopefully as he ages he'll be a little more focused/ deliberate without losing any of the great things does.

(Many of our players are like this imo...Sterling and Mahrez being the most hot and cold. If we could get more to fully concentrate we truly would be an amazing.)

He has to many poor passes and makes too many poor decisions to be considered to be the very best in the world imo.

Hopefully as he ages he'll be a little more focused/ deliberate without losing any of the great things does.

(Many of our players are like this imo...Sterling and Mahrez being the most hot and cold. If we could get more to fully concentrate we truly would be an amazing.)

You're gonna need a bigger boat!

I understand what you are saying but myself along with every true football fan in the country knows Kev is the best player in the PL. End of.

Dead right, but I suspect he will suffer the same institutionalised bias that prevented David Silva ever getting PotY. And did El Mago ever get into the TotY? It'll be interesting to see if Sergio gets a mention in his record-breaking year!

Good morning Mr Clarke

Once he realized Villa were only pressing to about 45 yards, he dropped deeper than that and played in 15 yards of space with the whole game in front of him. Then he’d either play balls from there or stealthily advance from deep without being picked up. Operating on a whole other level to everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.