Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was another one from Robertson later, I think on Alderweireld in the centre circle. He was so late the camera was moving away from the incident following the ball but it was an obvious red, because he obviously went through and did him on purpose. Pure shithousery.

Surprisingly, Sky seemed to gloss over it.

More shithousery.

I don't think it was deliberate at all, he over ran it and they both went at it, but its still a red for me all day long. I'm surprised VAR didn't look

surely was an incident which required VAR to check though .

I hear what you say but I am convinced that Liverpool are treated differently than other clubs, and were last season too , and that it is deliberate .

The PL in conjunction with PiGMOL have got the outcome they want.

Just listened to Dermot Gallagher who says that Robertson gets the ball first , turns his foot to avoid going into the player, and is a " coming together " . Yellow card offence .

Stephen Warnock agrees .

Why am I not in the least surprised ?

Just listened to Dermot Gallagher who says that Robertson gets the ball first , turns his foot to avoid going into the player, and is a " coming together " . Yellow card offence .

Stephen Warnock agrees .

Steven warnock eh ? Remind me who he played for ....maybe once

Stephen Warnock agrees .

SSN is awful most of the time but segment on a Monday morning is mind numbingly shit, Sue Smith with her plastic hair and Warnock are utter fucking imbeciles throw in Gallagher and its a perfect storm of shitness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.