Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Has he got more overall than Rooney got for the rags?

well, Rooney has a few more in the League, i think 183 for Scum compared to Sergio's 177 as of yesterday.

as for total for the club? did Sergio reach 250 yesterday? i know Rooney got something very very similar for the Scum
Rooney scored 253 for united, Sergio has 249.

well, Rooney has a few more in the League, i think 183 for Scum compared to Sergio's 177 as of yesterday.

as for total for the club? did Sergio reach 250 yesterday? i know Rooney got something very very similar for the Scum

Rooney 731 games 306 goals

SERGIO 649 Games 373 goals !

Late to post but what an absolutely brilliant player. Definitely one of the greatest players. No contest that he's the best forward we have ever had. Let's see if he gets recognised. Cascarino in his Times column wrote some good words but then wrote more about Firminho's goal he scored on Saturday. Peak sank achieved despite it being questionable in an early phase They just can't help themselves

It's pleasing to think that all those youngsters watching Sergio now, in 50 years, will still be waxing lyrical about how good he was. And the youngsters will be asking whether he was as good as the old fogies are making out.
LOL, in 50 years? In 50 years it'll be like Mad fucking Max on this planet. Aguero will be as important as a fart in a space suit.

the way the premier league is now setup i think aguero record il be hard to beat and strikers are going out the game in england and now its a front line of 3 or a false number 9, so what ever aguero sets as the final record i think it will take a superstar to break the record
Or Harry Kane. He’s 26 and has 136 goals

EOGto46XsAQNoT7

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.