Ollie McBurnie facing disciplinary action

Should Ollie McBurnie face disciplinary action?

• Yes, he should

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • No, he shouldn't

Votes: 67 94.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it's what I presume it is (the wanker gesture), then no, he shouldn't be disciplined for that. If they were doing monkey gestures or aeroplane ones (Emiliano Sala), then that'd be a different story. Hard to tell, looking at that clip.

Watched the match on the box and thought it was great to see a former player making an effort to support his mates, as for gestures don't see what they are on about.
Great watch( not a great game ) as the ref just let them go for it, no poncy rolling round when it kicked off, handbag stuff both of booked move on, some solid tackling reminded me - not every tackle is a foul - refreshing

If it's what I presume it is (the wanker gesture), then no, he shouldn't be disciplined for that. If they were doing monkey gestures or aeroplane ones (Emiliano Sala), then that'd be a different story. Hard to tell, looking at that clip.
What about if he supports Leeds United?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.