Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

LOL, in 50 years? In 50 years it'll be like Mad fucking Max on this planet. Aguero will be as important as a fart in a space suit.

Ha ha ! Well I still worship Colin Bell 50 years after I first saw him play so I have high hopes that my grand-daughter, born this morning, will still be repeating my tales of Sergio's glory in 2070.

Ha ha ! Well I still worship Colin Bell 50 years after I first saw him play so I have high hopes that my grand-daughter, born this morning, will still be repeating my tales of Sergio's glory in 2070.
Congratulations! God bless her and I hope things turn out well for her and all our innocent youngsters just coming into the world, especially those of a blue persuasion.

As a football fan of a lower league club we don’t get to see the quality they have in the Premier League. Sergio Aguero has always been one of my favourite strikers to watch. Congratulations to him breaking these records. I have no doubt without his injury issues he’d be ahead of Rooney and looking to catch Shearers record.

Danny Murphy thinks Sergio is second rate.

I fucking detest him and his scouse lot.

I keep trying to be level headed and balanced but I have decided it doesn't work. Fuck them all. Fuck their candles and their hunt for justice shit. Fuck the rags and their shit hole of a theatre.

No more balanced approach, fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.